(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
[ad_1] Reàl Fruit Puree Infused Syrup variety pack contains 6 total bottles. Includes one, 16.9 fl oz squeezable bottle of each:
- STRAWBERRY REÀL is infused with handpicked Camorosa, Ventana and Albion Strawberries from California.
- PEACH REÀL is made with only carefully selected varieties of freestone peaches, renowned for their sweet juiciness and fresh peach profile.
- RASPBERRY REÀL brings you the summer-fresh flavor of sweet and slightly tart Willamette and Glen Clova varieties at peak ripeness for their radiant red color and bursting flavor.
- BLUEBERRY REÀL is infused with premium Golftraube Blueberries from the Pacific Northwest
- BLACK CHERRY REÀL is infused with premium Chilean Black Cherries
- CRISP APPLE REÀL is infused with apples from the world’s premier growing region
Reàl Cocktail Ingredients are chock full of premium fruit from the world’s finest growing regions! Just 1/2 – 1 oz. of your favorite fruit infused syrup added to hot tea or iced tea creates unique, refreshing drinks that will be a hit with your friends and family all year round.
Mix flavors to make your own fun, unique, gourmet combinations and Bubble or boba tea drinks.
Also great in cocktails like Margaritas, Mojitos, Martinis, Daiquiris, and Bellinis/Beer. Mix in sodas and soft drinks, or drizzle on ice cream, milkshakes, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal, and yogurt. Infuse juices, waters, and pasties with Reàl infused fruit syrup.
Is Discontinued By Manufacturer:No
Package Dimensions:10.2 x 8.8 x 6.6 inches; 9.65 Pounds
REÀL FLAVOR: Infused with real, premium fruit
SQUEEZABLE: No messy cans or difficulty storing unused portions. The wide-mouth bottle opening helps to eliminate waste by allowing easy access with a bar spoon or spatula, and volcano-shaped spout allows for drip-free mixing
CREATIVE COMBINATIONS: Perfect flavoring for Bubble or boba tea drinks, or mix in sodas or soft drinks
NOT JUST FOR DRINKS: Excellent in culinary applications such as baking and desserts. Perfect for experimenting with molecular gastronomy concepts like fruit foam or caviar